LDsports 平台The Cross Cultural Center (CCC) supports student education through creating community based on socially just education. Through experiential programming that supports the academic mission of the institution, the CCC develops and supports students so they can be successful at PCC and beyond. We are committed to improving outreach to, and the retention and matriculation of those who have been marginalized in higher education. To do so, the Center advocates for an inclusive campus climate.
The Cross Cultural Center envisions:
- An inclusive campus climate, where all can equitably participate
- Creation of greater cultural competence, in order to better serve our students
- Empowerment of underrepresented communities, to insure they reach their educational goals
- Experiential and arts-based learning, where students learn through participating and/or through the arts
- Safe spaces that can support self-exploration and dialogue
- Leadership development and community building for all