LDsports 平台Federal and State law requires Pasadena City College to provide current and prospective students with information about the college. The links below provide convenient access to this information.
- Statistical information and Pasadena City College's profile are available on the web site. This is a comprehensive site maintained by the U.S. Department of Education
which provides information about PCC and other colleges such as:
- General campus information
- Student Race/ethnicity and gender
- Program completion
- Retention Rates
- Overall graduation rate and transfer-out programs/majors
LDsports 平台According to the :
Parents and students put their trust in the stewards of education data to ensure students' personal information is properly safeguarded and is used only for legitimate purposes and only when absolutely necessary. The Department deeply values this trust and strives to ensure it is doing all it can do to protect the privacy of our students as the uses of their data to improve education increase.
- Pasadena City College is accredited by the . Information on this organization is available on the PCC web site under the Office of Institutional Effectiveness or at PCC's Accreditation Site.
- Accrediting bodies for programs offered by PCC are as follows:
- Restorative Dental Technology:
- Dental Hygiene:
- Information on completion and graduation rates from these programs is available through the credentialing bodies listed on the Cal Grant Licensure Pass Rates page
Pasadena City College currently offers more than 70 certificate programs in 37 different subject areas. The programs and the requirements for successful completion are available online.
- To Learn more about PCC's academics, visit the following links:
- Current schedule of classes
- Transfer and degree programs
- Career and Technical Education Certificates of Achievement and Occupational Skills Certificates programs
- Distance Education programs and on-line courses
Pasadena City College's Disabled Student Programs & Services (DSP&S) LDsports 平台is designed to enable eligible students with verified disabilities to fully participate within all Pasadena City College academic and vocational programs.
The College Bookstore provides not only required text books but also kits for special programs, and is your source for Pasadena City College T-Shirts, Sweat Shirts, and other great wear.
The Shatford Library is committed to providing quality services and resources for Pasadena City College's diverse community and residents of the Pasadena Area Community College District.
- Campus policy on the use of copyrighted materials is found under the "Student Right to Know" link within the Schedule of classes page (linked above). More detailed information concerning , along with much more (such as the policy on substance abuse on page 2 of that document), is available on the Institutional Effectiveness web site
LDsports 平台Pasadena City College (PCC) will grant elective credit only, not specific course credit, 70 units maximum, towards the traditional (not transfer option) Associate In Arts Degree and/or Associate In Science Degree if the courses were lower division and taken at an accredited international institution. Students seeking credit must have their transcripts evaluated by one of the evaluation companies listed below. The evaluation must include a course-by-course review which determines semester unit value, grade, and lower/upper division breakdown.
IMPORTANT: If the student is not planning to earn a traditional Associate Degree from PCC and only wants to transfer to a 4-year institution, then he/she should not follow these steps. 4-year institutions have their own foreign evaluators and will do their own foreign evaluations.
LDsports 平台Students must request and pay for an evaluation of their international transcripts through one of the following list of agencies. (Please be advised that PCC is not affiliated with the following agencies but you may use this list as a resource.)
- ACEI — ACADEMIC CREDENTIALS EVALUATION INSTITUTE, INC.
P.O. BOX 6908
BEVERLY HILLS, CA 90212
PHONE (310) 275-3530 FAX (310) 275-3528
- AERC — AMERICAN EDUCATION RESEARCH CORPORATION
P.O. BOX 996
WEST COVINA, CA 91793
PHONE (626) 339-4404 FAX (626) 339-9081
- IERF — INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION RESEARCH FOUNDATION, INC.
P.O. BOX 66940
LOS ANGELES, CA90066
PHONE 310) 390-6276 FAX (310) 397-7686 E-mail: email@example.com
The service will then send PCC an official evaluation report. As with any other college transcript, the student will see a counselor and the counselor will submit a "Request for Transcript Evaluation" form to the Evaluations Office. Upon completion, the evaluation will be available for the counselor and student to review.
Credit is not granted for the following areas towards the Associate Degree:
WRITTEN EXPRESSION COMPETENCY
Pasadena City College offers an extensive list of athletic programs. The site also includes a comprehensive list of athletic events
Participation in athletic programs is first determined via the Eligibility Guidelines
The Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE) offers a page where are available. On the right side click the link that says and then enter "Pasadena City College" in the first entry box. Then click on the Pasadena City College link presented. The next page will have tabs where the number of participants per sport can be found; finances per team are listed under the Revenues and Expenses tab via a table which presents a breakdown per gender and a total or summary column. Alternatively, the data is available in which contain several file formats, each of which has information for all nationally participating colleges and universities
Alternatively, team participation statistics and other statistics are available on the site
Note: Pasadena City College does not participate in any athletically-related financial aid programs
In accordance with the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008, Pasadena City College would like to provide as much information as possible to students regarding the financial costs of attendance. Standard costs and a Net Price Calculator can be found on the Cost Estimates.
Crime StatisticsLDsports 平台 are provided by the campus police services
PCC's policy regarding the is available as a PDF download. Also, a brief review of substance abuse policies can be found on the campus police rights page by scrolling down to the Substance Abuse section
Learn how to add yourself to RAVE - the emergency text message alert system.
Parking concerns are addressed on the campus parking page
Health services are also available to PCC students as well as to full and part-time employees. Please see the Student Health Services for detailed information
Vist their Immunizations pageLDsports 平台 for information on which vaccines and immunizations are available, including flu shots, and the associated costs.
Pasadena City College first responders to any sort of emergency will be the campus Police and Safety Services. In this regard, the student health services office will provide first aid and emergency care to students and employees